OddBall not working

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  This system is generating
massive losses. See http://www.iasmith.com/oddball.gif , IE 6 shows it
shrunk - losing detail, Netscape 4 shows it full size.  This page shows
graph with strategy settings, strategy performance and El code

It's set to 30 minute bars for spy and $adv.  I'm 5 hours behind est,
hence the funny times.  Commission $10 and slippage $50.  I'm using TS
6.

It also looks like the variable last is a reserved word (at least in
ts6) as it is coloured blue. Is this intended?  TS help defines last as:

Returns a numeric expression representing the price of the close of the
last completed trading session

TIA

I Smith