OddBall

Hello ,

I would like to offer as an ongoing OddBall extended service, Free
real time systems reporting. I have established a web site which gives
out the system trades in real time and I have a mailing list which can
be subscribed to that will send you an email automatically when the
model changes it's position.

OddBall Systems web site  http://www/oddballsystems.com/

note: user name and password both are :  os

Once there you will have a choice to view the real time trades via web
interface  or have the trades emailed to you when the position changes
via   the  oddball mail list which you will need to subscribe to.  the
oddball  mail  list  is  a  broadcast  only mail list only it will not
receive  any  mail back ect.   it is specifically for the notification
of trades on the oddball system only.

note: the system shown is being traded on the day only emini sp.  also
note this service is not bullet proof so be patient.

--

Have Great Day,  Mark Brown

°¨¨°şİ[ WWW.MARKBROWN.COM ]İş°¨¨°