Krutsinger Systems - Worth the Money?

I am evaluating Joe Krutsinger's products currently for sale. I would
appreciate feedback that you have either publicly or privately to me.

Simulated performance results for two of his systems are posted at
http://www.etrackrecords.com/FocalPoint2001.htm and
http://www.etrackrecords.com/thesys.htm.

Do the results for Focal Point 2001 look like what you or others have
experienced, deducting reasonably for slippage and commissions? [Note: Joe
suggests strategies for diminishing slippage but one needs to be realistic
and deduct _something._ ]

Likewise, "The System" shows a gain before slippage and commissions of
$35,000 trading 300 shares of the QQQ for one year, with 94 trades. After
deducting for reasonable slippage and commissions, can others vouch for
these results?

The last questions relate to robustness. All systems of which I am aware go
through periods of non-performance. Assuming that some of the Krutsinger
systems go flat, he has an indicator that recommends when to stop trading
one system and switch to another. This seems to lessen risk of buying a
system and having it stop performing, as happened to Tim Cho since May until
the present. Any feedback here that this is a good thing?

Joe says that his real products are Math and Service. His service seems to
be good. Can anyone vouch for the performance of his systems?
LondonTrader@xxxxxxx is vouching for his systems. Would you agree that this
is an unbiased referral?

Thanks,
Wes Williams