Re[2]: LastBarOnChart work-around?

On Saturday, October 13, 2001, 8:19:09 AM, DH wrote:

D> so TS is always going to get confused when there are multiple bars
D> with the same time stamp.

Agreed. It would be better if they used some 'internal' index into the
last bar, and ID'd that one for us.

D> Your code will run on the first bar with the new time and then not
D> run on subsequent bars with the same time.

That's what I want it to do - well, not really, but that's the best we
can do :-). I am trying to avoid the multiple executions that happen
on one 'last bar' time. Looks like I'll just have to live with some
bars that have no calcs.

D> Too bad TS can't calculate time to the second. That would
D> take care of the problem.

And others, too...

Thanks,

ztrader