Request for registry hacks to increase maximum chars in top of windows

As many have pointed out, TS 2000i has trouble fully
utilizing the space on the top line of charts.  The
best I can do is make the font size to nearly
invisible to print inputs if I have many systems
operating.  I have also turned off printing of open
high low, etc.  Does anyone else out there have any
tips on how to get chart windows more filled at the
top?  There must be a registry setting that would
trick tradestation into thinking it has plenty of
room.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Omega Research\TradeStation
by Omega Research\Chart has plenty of variables to
try.  Any suggestions?

Jack