Re: [JurikMA] BEST TRADING SOFTWARE

Hello  Happymike,

H> Mark,
H> Thanks for the correction.
you  guys  must have talked to the Georgia office, and if you did talk
to  a guy named Ed.  err well lets say the main office is in Venice
beach, Florida.  i would only contact Ned about this.

H> To your knowledge, what is the smallest time increment that software can
H> handle?
ned's  personal  machine  did  20 minute time frames, mine did hourly.
again  i think this is more a matter of choice.  the software actually
polls  the  data  feed farm for data on a specified interval.  i would
imagine  that  any  interval  could  be asked for.  example the hourly
models  could  be  programmed  to  give a look ahead on a smaller time
frame like 20 minutes ect.

H> Do you continue using the NDR software?  If not, why?
the  machine i ran was being furnished by regal asset and i left their
employment  to  pursue  my  own money management business and software
business.   of  which  both  are  being  rebuilt  after  some internal
trouble.

i  had  no  further  need  for  the  machine  myself as i had compiled
thousands   of  models  during  ten years of continual research.  i do
belive  that  what  i  have  and  what  i  use  would  have never been
discovered  without  the  use of the ndr software.  it's that powerful
and  accurate, a fact which came to light when converting systems into
ts from the ndr machine.

had the conversion taken place with reasonable accuracy  then i would
have  never  been so determined about doing my own software.  if there
had  been  some software that would have even come close,  i guess the
week  point  i  now  see  in  all software that falls short of the ndr
machine is the backtesting capabilities.

the  ndr  machine could pull fundamental data in and plot it real time
like  a  regular data feed component and you could optimize using that
data.  it  would  do  basket  opto runs and all kinds of weird way out
stuff,  i  have  not  the  time  or  room to explain in details.  very
interesting  stuff  though  if  you  are  into research and mechanical
models.

actually   you   can   get  a  browser based service complete with the
perfect  (like  in  comparison  to  cqg for example) data feed.  so in
effect the perfect tspro platform replacement exist- it just cost.

you  take a hedge fund though that has hundreds of millions of dollars
and  it's no cost (like taking a quarter out of your pocket) hardly at
all  to  them.   in  fact the really big guys like pt jones and others
that  are  ndr  clients  can  not  afford to not have one - even if it
didn't work - you can leave no stone unturned.

so  in the so called market place of trading goods, it is enlightening
to  think  that  most sales do not come from a product being good.  no
the  sales  come  from a must experience it situation, because you can
not afford to continually look for something better.

http://216.88.105.92/mb/charts/   here  are some old charts for you to
ponder.   notice  there are no intraday charts posted, thats because i
use  the intraday  stuff  for  a  few  money management companies i am
partner  in.   that would not be wise to show all that we do, though i
am  very  open to giving good stuff away for people to use and try and
improve upon.

ps  would  i become  a ndr client today? no i have what i need and owe
no  one  a  fee  to  use  it.   the ndr software has a unique security
device, it just runs out of space for the data to be stored each year.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com