books to trading

Hello. I am interested to increase my technical analysis knowledge. I have
read  two books:  New concepts in technical trading systems ( J. Welles
Wilder) and  Technical Analysis of the futures markets ( John J. Murphy).

I have visited  www.wiley.co.uk and I have selected six books:

1) Trading Tactics  (Daryl  Guppy).
2) Dynamic Technical Analysis  (Philippe Cahen)
3) Encyclopedia of chart patterns  (Thomas N. Bulkowski)
4) Trading System and Methods  (Perry J. Kaufman)
5) Expert Trading System  (John Wolberg)
6) The ultimate Trading Guide  (John Hill, George Pruitt and Lundy Hill)

Please, Give me your opinion.  Thank you.
Jose from Spain. My deepest condolences to victims of the Twin Towels.