From: "francesco" <toro51@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 1:41 AM
Subject: 123s and RHs programming

: Hi all.
: I am new to this list and to EL programming.
: I read "Trading by the Hook" by Joe Ross and I have really appreciated it,
: but I found a lack of statistical validation of those methods.
: So I need to backtest the ideas of trading the 123s and the RHs over my
: historical series, and I need to code those ideas into a EL strategy.
: I found traces of a discussion among some of you dating some months ago.
: Is there still anybody interested in the subject and willing to help me?
: Thanx a lot.
: Francesco T.
:
: