123s and RHs programming

Hi all.
I am new to this list and to EL programming.
I read "Trading by the Hook" by Joe Ross and I have really appreciated it,
but I found a lack of statistical validation of those methods.
So I need to backtest the ideas of trading the 123s and the RHs over my
historical series, and I need to code those ideas into a EL strategy.
I found traces of a discussion among some of you dating some months ago.
Is there still anybody interested in the subject and willing to help me?
Thanx a lot.
Francesco T.

http://inbox.excite.com