From: Robert Bianchi [mailto:r.bianchi@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 October 2001 05:57
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Off topic: Does anyone have humorous arguments AGAINST
efficient market hypothesis ??

Hi All,
I have to engage in a "humour" debate where I will be defending "Technical
Analysis" and an academic is debating the case for "Efficient Market
Theory". This is a "tongue-in-cheek" debate which is meant to be more
entertaining than a serious debate.

Does anyone have any interesting statements that are serious, humorous or
otherwise that either SUPPORTS Tech Analysis or CRITICISES Efficient Market
Theory ??????

I am trying to build up the weaponry and arsonal for this humorous look at
financial markets.
Any colorful comments will be gladly used on the day.

Best Regards,

Robert Bianchi
r.bianchi@xxxxxxxxx