error in TradeStation Securities fee structure

I started trading the QQQ intraday with TradeStation securities.  I was
 told  by them it was better to route the trades via Dot1, which would cost
.005
 per share in addition to the regular commissions.

 Yesterday I was charged .01 per share rather than the .005 per share.   I
 called their customer service and was told there was an error in their
 programming and I would be credited for the excess charge, and to keep
 track of the overcharges.

 The problem was not resolved on a trade this morning, where I again was
 charged .01 per share versus .005.

 Therefore, I suggest that those trading with TradeStation Securities
 review their brokerage charges.

 Barry