Re[2]: Continuous contract Emini NASDAQ

Hello Jimmy,

i can't help you with your direct request but here's free advice:

check www.medianline.com for Bob Fulks excellent article on cont
contract methods.

Buy the data you want from Tick Data and also subscribe to their
monthly update.  their data is clean and their contract generator
software is easy to use, fast and gives several splicing options .  If
your time is worth money, don't fiddle w rolling your own--so to
speak.

--
Best regards,
 Jim                            mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx