Re: Continuous contract Emini NASDAQ

I don't trade futures but need continuous contract information for the emini
NASDAQ.  I have data from the June, September and current contract but would
like older data and any suggestions in how to make a continuous contract to
test a system.  I use TS2k.  I have questions like at what date do you
splice two contracts?  Do you drop the last week of trading and add the new
contract on?  Do you export the data and import it back.  Do you do this to
the current contract or a different name and symbol?

Thanks for any help or a place to look this up.

Jimmy