RE: Behold,Trading Recipes

Steve,

I don't know Behold!, i'll check it out,  but I can tell you that I am a
very satisfied Trading Recipes user.
It is simple to use and powerful at the same time.

I don't care if TR has not an optimizer because it's not a "feature"
that helps me make more money in the market.
If I am interested in the distribution of parameters I export the
results from TR and I do further analysis with Excel.

Dos poor Graphics? TR is a backtest tool not a charting software ,  I
bought it to use my time coding systems and testing dynamic money
management strategies, not to look at charts. The only 2 charts  I'm
interested in are Equity and Drawdown and TR graphics is enough for
them.

You defined Trading recipes as an "Old Dos Software".Well, Trading
Recipes it's faster than all the others Windows software I tried. To
Click on the start menu and see animation when I copy a file doesn't
mean that I will be able to code better systems or that I can backtest
them in less time.I give a dollar value to my time.

Are you sure to understand all the TR capabilities? I don't think so.

You talk about money saving. I suggest you to buy "C# Programming", only
34.99 usd and after a couple of weeks you can start coding your own
software.

I am a technical analyst and a VB/C# programmer.At the moment I am doing
some research stuff with Bob Spear, but this doesn't interfer with my
professional and personal opinion about his software.

Regards,

Nicola Prada