Re: sort in optimization report

After using TS2ki since the first release I just found that the optimization
report can be sorted without taking it to Excel.  If anyone is as slow as me
to find this out it might be useful.  Just click on the column you want to
sort at the header on the left side of the column and a arrow will pop up.
Click again and it sorts the other direction.

Can't tell you how I found this out because my system don't need
optimization and secondly I trade discretionary and don't use systems.

Jimmy