RE: Portfolio backtesting: Behold website

I never said anything wrong about Jim Payne.
Behold! was existing before the SWPlus mac version, but the fact is that the
language used by Behold! is EXACTLY the same than SWP.
Syntax, functions call, even function names are exactly the same than in
SWPlus Omega EL.
You could do a copy and paste from Behold to the TS Power Editor, and it
will work without modifying a single line of code.
I have had the SWP mac version manual and used the SWP dos version at this
time, so I know this as a fact.
Both languages are the same, and Jim Payne used it in his Behold! version.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France