Re: Portfolio backtesting: Behold website

Pierre,

Your statement," Behold is nothing else than the old Omega Research System
Writer Plus version for Macintosh -" is not exactly correct.  Jim Payne
developed his elegant system testing program for the Mac and I beta tested
it long before he met the Cruz brothers.  That fact might go a long way to
explain why Jim still "has got the right to continue the sales and probably
got the rights to continue development."

I haven't talked to Jim in some while, but in my experience, he is a smart
developer and a straight shooter who has supported his product and his
customers well.  Hope the Cruz brothers will do as well by their TS200i
customers.  Certainly they have "the rights to continue development";  so
where is SP6?

Regards,
Jim Alvis