Re: Re: TS Alternatives: Ensign?

your post reminded me of 1993 when i was checking out replacement sw for my dated but fast intraday dos program and i came across ensign. back then, howard was touting 2000 bars as a "big deal." i said "no thanks" and went to ts3. 8 years later, the 2k limit is even more laughable when the mini's spit out 40,000 ticks per day.

howie may be the paragon of sw virtue, but methinks he's living in futures past.

TJ