Re: WANTED: EasyLanguage gurus at TradeStation Technologies, Inc.

Hello  Ramesh,

ok look - i will take your job offer if you will agree to "STOP"
posting repeatedly to this list, and have bill cruz to kiss my ass.

RD> Our Dallas area office is seeking EasyLanguage experts to provide

ps 2500 an hour 5 hour min. 6 hour max. per week after regular trading
hours, and all the company perks of course less stock options need not
apply of course.  let me know where to report boss.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com