Re: emulating workspace assistant

You could possibly use a macro program.  It would read the
symbols from a file and then enter the symbol into the TSPro
window.  Then wait a certain amount of time and do it again.  There
are probably some other things you could also do such as have it
click the save button on the performance strategy (or optimization
strategy) to save it to a file after each symbol.

I did something like that with TS4 cause it didn't have custom lists
for glbal server data (intraday data).

Cash