Re: Forex-DTS

Ah, I missed the timing thing amid all the other stuff...

I've had a couple of emails from the guy. He says the system has been
trading for a year but they only have results from April and he says they
never backtested the system. Can you believe it! It could go pear-shaped at
any time... How can you buy a system based on five months of results...?

Although it's not a (comparatively) lot of money, he's balked at answering
my questions about its trading history so it looks like another one bits the
dust.

Guess no one has tried it but I'd still be very interested to hear from
anyone who has.

Also, if anyone is running a forex system (preferably successfully), I'd be
pleased to hear from them, private email just fine.

Cheers,
Ian