Re: Question about cleaning Omega tick data

You can use the HistoryCentre 3rd party utility which converts ASCII to
.omz or .xpo.  Using 1-minute bar compression, write an EL indicator that
locates the bad ticks and appends to file the fixed ticks.  Your code
should compare the adjacent bars to determine a reasonable fixed price.  It
should also differentiate between outside range bars caused by bad ticks,
and price shocks.

One warning, however: if you use the HistoryCentre utility for .xpo
conversion, Volume becomes zero for all the bars you change.