Re: Best Online Broker for the E-mini's - Revisited

Josh,

Though I've seen a lot of e-mails related to service problems with
Interactive Brokers, I haven't had any problems to date (only trading
e-minis).  Their trading platform is built for quick executions, and is
rarely down during RTH.  I've never had to send an order
telephonically, but the "Live Help" they offer through their website is
very helpful related to account issues.  Hey, for $5.90RT it can't be
beat.