Re: Signal Limitations - Stuck

Bob-

Sorry about the funny characters - they weren't there
when I typed the note - very strange to see them come
up now...(the funny "n" was supposed to be a minus
sign).

Anyway thanks alot for your help - You are very
generous with your time to this group - as are many
others.  I am (obviously) still learning and
appreciate this.

By the way, I think a friend of mine, David Watts,
contacted you awhile back about a swing indicator I
was trying to get programmed.  FYI, David is still
working on it although it still isn't finished --- he
thinks he is close, we are hopeful.  We being the
collective me.  Being in England is starting to affect
my brain.

Debbie