TS Pro observations - long post

I've been running TS pro side by side with 2000i for a few days now.  The
PCs are identical.  2000i is fed data via esignal internet.

-Watching quote windows on both machines, the price changes are essentially
the same (new prices are displayed simultaneously.)  As soon as my wife
calls out a new price on 2000i, I'm calling the same new price on Pro.  As
far as I can tell, data is being updated at essentially the same rate.

-Pro shows 1500-2000 more ticks in a typical day session.

-There are a few minor (to me) interface differences between Pro and 2000i.

I've used Tradestation since 1993.  Back then I went with BMI satellite
feed.  The reason I chose BMI is that a friend was running three machines
side by side, one with Signal, one with BMI, and one with Futuresource.
Futuresource was fastest, but most expensive and it only had futures data.
Signal was considerably slower than the other two and their customer support
was notoriously bad.  BMI was in Salt Lake, just a few miles away, so for
the above factors plus the comfort that I could always go to their office
and see someone face to face if I got mad enough (never had to) I went with
BMI.

BMI was fine for me - until Signal took them over.  Since then the rates
have risen and the customer support has tanked.  Eventually I was forced
into e-signal (because they were dropping satellite support).

Along comes last week when e-signal messed with their formats and put 2000i
down the tube.  I did the workaround to get the thing back on its feet, but
the fact that they made a major change like that without so much as an email
telling me what they were doing kind of clinched the deal for me.  I decided
to find another data seller.

Well, what do you know, here comes an offer from Pro.

So, as I said, I'm running them side by side and right now it looks like Pro
will do just fine.  I'm aware of the data warehousing and bad tick issues.
I've got to tell you, I'm not that married to my data.  I've got years worth
of archived data - that I've never gone back to look at.  I've left my PC on
collecting data for weeks at a time when I'm out of town - just so I won't
have any holes in my data.  Right about now I'm thinking it might be cool to
turn my PC off when I go on vacation.

So - the question to you - Am I missing something?  It's making sense for me
to tell esignal to take a hike.  Pro will save me over $130 per month and
the updates are included.  2000i isn't getting support from the company so I
don't see that product growing past its current status.

Do you see any reasons not to switch?

Thanks,

Matt Proudfit
Ogden Utah