Re: premarket quotes

Hi Bob

I did all that, but tick prices after 16:00 ET are
overwritten by closing prices.
For some symbols GS is recording different prices for
a few ticks after 16:00 ET, but then after one 'very
important' tick all the prices of all after market and
next premarket (until 9:30 ET) ticks will be equal to
that fatal tick.

Everything being equal except data feeds (mine is
esignal and you have dtn) and you are getting normal
aftermarket ticks(I am not) then esignal is the
problem?

thanks again
Ed