Re: Tradestation Pro Daily Close differences from Last Tick

Below is the indicator in TS200i that I use to output my daily data. I do
this every morning and import it into a spreadsheet and compare it to 3
other sources. I have found Townsend Analytics to be best. This is compared
to e-signal, pc quote and csi.

inputs:
 FileName(""), FileExt("csv");

vars:
 OutputStr("");

if LastBarOnChart then begin

 OutputStr = ELDateToString(Date) + "," + NumToStr(Time, 0) + "," +
GetSymbolName +
    "," + NumToStr(open, 8) + "," + NumToStr(high, 8) + "," + NumToStr(low,
8) + "," + NumToStr(close, 8);

 if FileName = "" then
  FileAppend("c:\daily-" + NumToStr(Date, 0) + "." + FileExt, OutputStr +
NewLine)
 else
  FileAppend(FileName + "." + FileExt, OutputStr + NewLine);

end;