Re: Tradestation Pro Daily Close differences from Last Tick

Reminds me of the 'ol TS2000 daily bar bug where the open is replaced with
open[1].

Regarding TSPro, if I were you, I would record a series of daily OHLC data
and compare it with an independent source.  I would also look at some
intraday data, count ticks etc., and post it here to compare with other
datafeeds.