Re: OFF TOPIC: Cable or DSL?

I only download futures data periodically throughout the day and end
of day.  I used cable for two plus years it started to slow down
toward the end, would disconnect after 45 minutes of no activity and I
would have problems connecting about twice a month.  I shifted to DSL
about four months ago....zero problems...zero disconnects.. and zero
complaints..  The DSL speed is comparable to cable at its best, but
DSL is consistent, unlike cable which slows down with an increase in
users in your neighborhood.