RE: omega list website

Ztrader,

The voting seems to be done through one of several domains that you
control.

The voting function is a perl script, and perl doesn't "like" to run with an
IP in a url, so I just  popped it into a frame through a domain name that I
own. I own quite a few domains. For example, I host O'Reilly's WebBoard for
my own use, and a search engine for another application. The only hosting I
do is for the occasional (not-for-profit) community interest, and (my own)
sites that provide a portal for my customers so they can access their
accounts. Like quite a number of people on the list I manage funds.

Do we assume that the privacy statement also applies to ALL
domains/addresses that might come up? (The usual caveat is that "we're
not responsible for others" - the fatal flaw, so to speak.) :-) If so,
you might include that in the privacy statement. That would *really*
make it different from almost all the ones we are likely to see. :-)
Most people miss that very short one-liner near the end of the
otherwise long, seemingly-good legalese of most privacy statements.
One would think they did that on purpose, just to mislead us. :-)

The privacy statement doesn't make any attempt to circumvent my intention,
which I believe is clear and unambiguous, no matter what I might do with
other interests. When the website for the omega list is functional, I'd
appreciate it if you wrote a privacy statement. I'm confident I wouldn't
have any objection to your language.

Colin
Again, thanks for your efforts.

ztrader