Workspace Assistant stops on 29th symbol?

In TS2000i, I've set up a workspace that has one chart window in it.
 In that chart window - it's intraday 1 minute bars, I have a symbol
and a strategy.  The symbol is from a custom list of 534 stocks.

I run workspace assistant on the workspace and it goes thru the
first 29 symbols without a problem, then it stops.  It returns to
displyaing the chart with the first symbol in the list.  It doesn;t run
the remainder of the symbols.

Has anyone experienced this type of thing before?

Thanks,

Cash

"Buy Low, Sell High"
(If this statment is used for financial gain, I am entitled to 10% of all profits. ;) )