Re[2]: wyckoff software

Hello John,

I checked his sebsite this am.  from that he seems a clear presenter
of Wyckoff concepts.  I also see he leases his software by the
week--approx $45/wk and min of 12 weeks--and has free trial.

Could you tell me more about the books--quality of charts, clarity of
presentation, length, and anything else you think valuable to know
before i order it.

thanks.

--
Best regards,