RE: Setting stops in TS2K?

Sounds good.

I think we work in different markets.  I'm in equities.  And you're
correct about the manual process for a portfolio.  If I get a strategy I
feel confident with, I'll tie into the API for the order execution
system to implement it.  Doing it manually would be near
impossible.

Cash

Send reply to:  	<dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>