From: "Jody Ellis" <ellis_jody@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 4:41 AM
Subject: Loop Statements

:
: Hello,
:
: I am trying to create a loop statement to count how many up days and how
: many down days for a specified look back period. For example, I wish to
: create a counter called "count" that will add and/or subtract 1 each time
: the market closes above/below previous close. I have tried the following
but
: need some help;
:
: Variables: count(0);
:
: For 1 = 10 Begin
: If C > C[1] Then Count = Count + 1;
: If C < C[1] Then Count = Count – 1 ;
: End;
:
: This doesn’t work, as I don’t have much of an idea how these statements
: work. Can somebody please help me understand the fundamentals of these
: statements? Thanks.
:
: Jodie.
: