TS2k - disappearing data

Forgot a part...

(I have a continuing problem with TS2k. I don't run it in real-time,
but transfer data from TS4 as needed. I works most of the time, but it
sometimes loses data. There are a few hundred futures contracts on
TS2k, and usually only a few are updated at one time.)

When the data disappears, only a few contracts are affected, and the
ones that lose data do NOT necessarily correspond to the ones that get
updated. This produces the situation where a few of the hundreds of
contracts have lost data, and the question is, which ones? Is there
any way to quickly check the amounts of data for ALL items in the
server, without having to go through each one, clicking until you get
to the right piece of information?

Any ideas much appreciated,

ztrader