Re: TS2000 Workspace Assistant Limitation

Thanks for the suggestion.  That option does make a difference with charts

With the "maximize Calculation speed" unchecked, I applied the following to
see if there is a barnumber limitation:

if lastbaronchart then
begin
         FileAppend("c:\test.txt",
getsymbolname+","+numtostr(barnumber,0)+NewLine);
         buy this bar on close;
end;

The results are strange:

Using 1 minute bar compression with 30 days of historical data (around 6000
bars), all the symbols from the list are appended to file.  At 150 days
(around 50K bars), however, symbols begin to disappear, and it is not
because those symbols have too many bars.  Stranger still, if I redo the
same scan, I get different results: different symbols disappear.  And
sometimes, I get all of the symbols.

Well, I could be an involuntary Omega debugger again, or, I can develop new
tools.  I choose the latter.

Suppose I have one chart open with the chosen studies applied.  Is there a
way to automatically type in the symbol from a symbol list file, and then
have the next symbol on the list automatically typed in as soon as the EL
code sends out a signal saying, "I'm finished"?