From: "Gerald Marisch" <gm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega Chat" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 7:40 AM
Subject: Duplicating TS 2Ki

: Trying to have my cake and eat it too...
:
: I use a Dell Dimension 450V with an additional Appian card for a 2nd
: monitor.
:
: Having almost zero knowledge about how a computer works (although I use
one
: daily), has anyone - or can anyone tell me if I can - re-install TS2Ki ,
BUT
: UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME, for use on the 2nd monitor?
:
: I figure this would allow me to have 2, 2Ki programs running
simultaneously,
: one for each monitor and each with its own charts, but be serviced by only
: one data feed  - Esignal.
:
: Is this would work for 1 additional 2Ki / monitor setup, would it work for
: 2, 3 or 4 setups?
:
: Thanks in advance for any advice.
: