Duplicating TS 2Ki

Trying to have my cake and eat it too...

I use a Dell Dimension 450V with an additional Appian card for a 2nd
monitor.

Having almost zero knowledge about how a computer works (although I use one
daily), has anyone - or can anyone tell me if I can - re-install TS2Ki , BUT
UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME, for use on the 2nd monitor?

I figure this would allow me to have 2, 2Ki programs running simultaneously,
one for each monitor and each with its own charts, but be serviced by only
one data feed  - Esignal.

Is this would work for 1 additional 2Ki / monitor setup, would it work for
2, 3 or 4 setups?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Gerald Marisch