From: <cash@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2001 9:33 PM
Subject: SetTrailingStop question

: I'm using an intraday 1-minute chart.
:
: If I use the command:
: SetTrailingStop(.25);
: I understand this will set a trailing stop at 25 cents.
:
: If 200 bars later (on the same day), I use the command:
: SetTrailingStop(.50);
: Will this change the trailing stop to 50 cents or will I now have 2
: trailing stops, one at 25 cents and one at 50 cents.
: If I have two stops now, how can I do this and only have one trailing
: stop?
:
: Thanks,
:
: Cash
:
:
: "It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing milkbone underwear"
:
: