Need help re-entering the same order on sequential bars

I'm having a problem where an order is not getting executed at the
limit price I've set.  I'm using intraday 1 minute bars.

After going through the TS2000 manual, it appears that I'm
encountering a "feature" in TS2000.  This from the manual:
"...When a trading strategy places the exact same order for two or
more consecutive Bars... Tradestation will not cancel an order to
replace it.  Instead, it leaves the order active until it is filled, or the
order is not placed (or it is changed in some way)."

So my problem is that my strategy updates a trailing stop (exitlong
or exitshort) every bar based on various price parameters.
Sometimes, that stop is the same price twice in a row (or more).
In this case, I think the above scenario is kicking in.  So, when I
adjust my trailing stop to a different price, the one(s) that lasted 2
bars are still there and because of the way my strategy works, the
older ones get hit first, and I no longer want those orders (and
obviously don't want them hit).

So my question is how do I continually update my stop and be able
to maintain the same price on 2 or more bars in a row, and avoid
this situation? I don't want to have to diddle with the stop prices
just to get around this, and I need to have a stop in place after
every bar.

Has anyone had to deal with this problem before? Any suggestions
on what to do about this?

Thx,

Cash

"Buy Low, Sell High"
(If this statment is used for financial gain, I am entitled to 10% of all profits. ;) )