TS4 Server Log Monitor Update

I have added a "Test" button to my Server Log Monitor utility to ease
checkout.  A GIF is attached which shows the new version of the utility. The
display was simulated but this is what it would look like when a real
"Glitch" was sensed and also what the "Test" button would display.  The
utility would alert the user to a problem in less than one second after the
System Status ("Oserver.log") file was updated.  The utility plays a
continuous WAV file of your choice until the sound is Reset.

During investigation of the BMI/TS4 "10/27 Glitch" I noticed from users logs
that it was not readily apparent when a date "glitch" occurred and hence
considerable time elapsed before corrective action was taken.  So, I decided
it might be helpful to make a small program just to monitor the TS4 Server
Log file which is also called System Status or "Oserver.log" for time errors
and immediately alert the user.  This program is not restricted to BMI and
can be used for any datafeed that generates a Server Log file (BMI, Signal
and probably even Dynastore).

The software and Read Me Files have been uploaded to my web space:

http://members.home.net/transfer.area2/Server%20Log/

The Read Me can be read from the web using IE or equivalent

http://members.home.net/transfer.area2/Server%20Log/Server%20Log.htm

A zip file which includes all files may be downloaded from:

http://members.home.net/transfer.area2/Server%20Log/Server%20Log.zip

Have a good day!!

~Bob