Re: premarket quotes

HI Bilo.

I'm sorry for a late response. I was way for a few
days.

First: thank You for a long response.

So You are saying it's impossible to get premarket
quotes into TS2k.

Like I wrote in previous email; I have changed
session1
start time to 8:00 for NASDAQ in exchange directory
setup window, and I have changed open time in edit
symbol window to 8:00 for all NASDAQ stocks in my
global server.

Before 9:30 I am getting volumes right in a chart, but
instead of candle bars, closing price of the day
before
is displayed. Actually closing price of the day before
is  overriding the actual premarket prices, and I
don't know how to fix this problem.

I guess nobody in omega-list is using premarket
prices because nobody responded with solution.

Thanks again

Ed