Re: Fwd: A possible clue about the BMI 1027 problem

I agree...I've never heard of the 10/27 bad date being triggered on DS/TS4
using Signal emulation mode, or even with the old Signal black box
receivers. It seems that something has changed in the BMI datastream since
1999 that now cause the problem. I don't recall the 10/27 bug being
reported before 1999.

MT