Another TS Bug?

I've noticed that within tradestation a weird bug can occur (surprised)?
Anyway, with some systems I have noticed that they will get into a trade at
the exact day after the MAXBARSBACK setting on the first trade in the series
regardless of whether there was a signal or not!

Anybody else seen this?

Example, you tell it to buy at the 100 day high, lets say that 100 day high
was hit 20 days ago, however this is the first trade in the series so it
needs 80 more days to meet your 100 maxbarsback setting before its "allowed"
to give you a signal. As soon as the 100 Maxbarsback is hit you get a signal
even if your no longer at the 100 day high (providing your exit was not
hit)!!

Feedback???????????