RE: Globalserver Clean Install

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Globalserver Clean Install
  • From: "Dean DiCarlo" <junkmayl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 18:32:21 -0700

Ok, so I reformatted windows 2k.  globalserver and tradestation 2000i now
start up, however, I keep getting a critical error because:

instruction at "0x6c371351" referenced memory at "0x000000004". The memory
could not be "read" click on OK to terminate the program.

I swapped out my ram and still the same error.

I have never gotten this error in the last 6 months that I have been using
tradestation on this machine.  I installed the same version of windows 2k
that I did before and I have added no new peripherals.

This makes about as much sense as the market.  Anyone have any idea what
could possibly be causing this?

Deano