Buy this bar on OPEN?

On a 1 minute chart, I need to be able to be on the first bar of the day and if the opening price meets my criteria, I need to place a buy order for the stock at that price.

On this same chart, I also have the daily data of the same symbol as data2

If date <> date(1) then  { it's start of the day }
begin
If (Open < Close(1) of Data2 - 1) then buy("Long Open") at open of this bar;
end;

But I don't think that works.  The problem is that I need to base my decision to buy on the opening on data that I won't know until the opening.  In the real world, my strategy for doing this would obviously be different, but what I'm trying to do would
work for backtesting. Can anyone tell me what do I need to do to accomplish this objective?

Thanks,

Cash

"Buy Low, Sell High"
(If this statment is used for financial gain, I am entitled to 10% of all profits. ;) )