Re: Why bad realtime results?

My first guess is incomplete intraday data.  Since you mentioned that
you're using Qfeed, then it's entirely possible that you're not getting all
the ticks depending upon which server farm you're connected and whether
you're using intraday bar or tick charts (tick charts are worse) for the
system trigger. This is a common problem when comparing TS system results
based on realtime (incomplete) vs. historical (complete) data.

MT