Re: OptionVue5

Gerald,

I have been using OptionVue since it was a DOS only application and I have
only good things to say about the product.  Like many others have stated, it
can get to be a bit expensive, but it's worth the cost.  I would suggest
getting the GoldStar service agreement.  It provides you with the key
background database, which is required for the volitility information,
upgrades and technical support.  I subscribe weekly, but you can also choose
monthly for a little less money.

The product updates have been basically bug free, a few issues.  Nothing
really to be concerned with.  Len Yates is the principle behind optionvue
systems.  A very intilligent guy that understands the options market very
well.  He has relationshipships with individuals as Larry McMillen, etc.

I would suggest it highly.  Don't consider OptionStation if you not into a
pain. :)  Try out the trial version for only $50 bucks, not a bad deal.

As far as a options broker goes, I use Preferred Trade.  They are really
good and offer stop on stock orders and are working on OCO (order cancels
order).  Two very nice features.  Key on the the stop on stock is that the
stops are contained by there computer system and never hit the exchance.
You never have to worry about a market maker playing the stock/options and
stopping you out, because the order isn't published.

Brian