Re: Indigo MSX system

Morris,

You could set up daily CSCO as Data1 and daily Pork
Bellies as Data2 if you wanted to and the code would
"work". The code would generate signals for CSCO based
on the movement of the bellies. This combo would'nt
make much sense though.

Combinations that make sense to me are stocks as
Data1(any stocks, NASDAQ's work best), and Indexes as
Data2(any index, although stock indexes work best with
stocks).

In my testing the Nasdaq Composite is consistently the
best index to use w/ Nas stocks.

There is a guy in Texas who leases a version of this
system that is designed to be used intra-day (15 min
bars I believe). There are supposedly "propritary"
aspects to his software, but the basic concept is the
same (he created his system to emulate Indigo, but on
intraday data. Indigo cannot be used intraday). From
what Iv'e heard he charges $25,000/yr to lease it, and
the unhappy customers outnumber the happy customers.

-Lance