RE: Dmi flaw: final explanation and fixed version

Certainly not.

I have spent too much time on this subject where you have been unable to
identify the exact condition of the flaw in the code, have not tried to
understand, and not tried to help other to find by themselves, excepted by
bashing even when not necessary.
More, you are constantly trying to prove that you were right when  your only
action was to provide useless or incomplete information, isolating part of
mails out of the  context.

You constantly say that TS is a worthless product. You are that kind of guy
that is never satisfied of what he has and endless bash, able to spend
months on a worthless subject.

Follow my advice: If TS is not good for you , go an other route and give us
a rest.

If you want to continue this thread, please do it privately.
My dustbin is ready for that.

PO